The Learning Zone will provide toddlers and preschoolers with two snacks a day, with juice, and a mat for nap time.
The following items must be brought from home and are to be kept at the center:
- A complete change of clothes.
- Diapers, wipes, etc.
- A blanket.
- Three sippie cups full of milk and/or juice.
When it becomes necessary to take these items home for any reason, please replace them the next day.
- Help your child with their personal belongings.
- Accompany your child to the appropriate classroom/function room.
- Discuss any new situations with the classroom teacher (feel free to call them).
- Say goodbye to your child even if separation is difficult. It is easier for a child to say goodbye and work through it than be surprised later.
Due to severe Peanut allergies we ask that parents refrain from bringing in any peanut products – Thank you.